To honor those who are serving or have served the State of Minnesota and/or the United States of America. First City’s Yellow Ribbon Campaign is made up of citizens and community leaders dedicated to providing educational opportunities, organizing support networks and empowering the community to recognize and address the needs of military members and their families.
We understand that a deployment adds an abundant amount of stress and work to those left at home. We strive to assist military families cope with the absent family member threw the services we offer. Our network is made up of local volunteers who have made a commitment to these families.
• Pre-deployment services to help assure the military member that their family will be well taken care of
• Discounts at local businesses
• Assistance with tasks around the house (emergency child care, snow removal, lawn care, and others)
• Welcome home ceremonies
• Post-deployment services
• Family/individual counseling
• Access to other resources
• And much more!
If you are a family member of a deployed service member and need help with anything please click the button below to get in contact with us.
If you know of a family that currently has a deployed service member please let us know so that we can reach out to them with special services. You can even contact us if you know someone will be deploying soon.