We are a non-profit organization serving adults with developmental disabilities
The Northern Cass Developmental Achievement Center and Developmental Achievement Center – Bemidji are 501 (c)3 non-profit, licensed day training and habilitation centers that offer vocational training and community job placements, as well as recreational and social opportunities, to adults with developmental disabilities.
Our services are funded through the Minnesota Department of Health, individual counties and school districts. We serve a total of 85 clients, from age 16 to age 78, with abilities ranging from problem-solving resourcefulness to steadfast determination and disabilities ranging from cerebral palsy to pervasive developmental disorders like Asperger’s syndrome and autism.
- Bemidji phone: 218-759-0052
- PO Box 842 or visit 735 Mahnomin Dr. SE, Bemidji, MN 56619
- Northern Cass in Walker phone: 218-547-1121
- PO Box 1329 or visit 8059 County 12 NW, Walker, MN 56484
- Referrals: Beltrami County Health and Human Services
- 616 America Ave, Suite 330, Bemidji, MN 56601
- phone: 218-333-4223
- Referrals: Health, Human and Veteran Services – Cass County
- 400 Michigan Avenue P.O. Box 519 Walker, MN 56484
- phone: 218-547-1340
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday