CHI St. Joseph’s Health Community Dental Clinic provides long-term, comprehensive dental care for people with state-provided insurance plans.
We Can Help You if You Have:
- State-approved insurance such as MnCare with dental coverage
- Medical Assistance
- Veteran’s Administration coverage with prior approval
- Reduced-rate dental care through WIC
- Exams, diagnostics, & treatment plans
- Restoration of diseased/decayed teeth
- Tooth removal
- Full & partial dentures
- Preventative services
Preventative services include cleanings, sealants on children’s molars, fluoride treatments, and oral hygiene instruction. When necessary our staff dentists complete surgical services on site or refer patients to the appropriate specialist.
Community Dental Clinic staff also provide outreach and education to students in area schools.
Appointments: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm