|Find Service||Find detailed information about the human services offered locally|
|Transportation||Locate transportation options throughout northwestern Minnesota|
|Mental Health||A summary of local mental health resources easily accessed in a crisis|
|CRC||Learn about CRC: the mission, services offered, nonprofit membership benefits, and more|
About Community Resource Connections (CRC)
For the General Public: 218-333-0880
CRC staff serve as Navigators for people searching for resources to address home, family, employment and other self-sufficiency issues. Our professional staff members are available to help people better understand how to use existing service systems to effectively meet their needs. Assistance includes guidance through the MNsure system, consultation regarding Social Security Disability application, and applications for public benefits.
The staff of Community Resource Connections are certified by the State of Minnesota to provide MNsure assistance. At no cost to you we will help you establish an account on line, complete the health insurance application, and provide follow up support.
Please call for an appointment!
For Community Service Agencies and CRC Members: 218-333-6838
Community Resource Connections (CRC) serves the four county area of Beltrami, Cass, Clearwater and Hubbard Counties, serving as a referral source so that community service agencies effectively reach their intended clients. Membership benefits include facilitation of networking events, group marketing, consulting and involvement in an active list serve style communication system.
Local Agency Updates
ALL AGENCIES ARE REQUESTING THAT CONSUMERS CALL AHEAD – DO NOT SEND PEOPLE DIRECTLY TO SERVICE AGENCY OFFICES – THEY ARE LIKELY TO FIND THEM LOCKED.
Community Resource Connections
- Staff remain available by telephone at 218-333-0880 (Bemidji), 218-835-5768 (Blackduck) and 218-547-3438 ext. 15 (Walker).
- Doors may be locked; appointments required for in person assistance.
- We provide MNsure Navigation remotely.
United Way of Bemidji Area
- Staff remain available by telephone at 218-444-8929
- Emergency Fund has been created to support access to food, emergency needs, and care to elderly/most vulnerable in our community. Agencies with unexpected expenses combined with fundraising shortfalls due to event cancellations will be included.