ABC offers mental health services and is a Licensed Rule 31 Facility able to work with adolescents and adults with co-occuring disorders. (Mental health and chemical dependency combined) with public and private insurances. ABC also provides intensive outpatient services and intensive outpatient program groups held in the evening hours. Individual services occur during business hours.
Serving the Park Rapids community since 2012, ABC provides comprehensive behavioral health and addiction services for families, groups and individuals including:
• Chemical Health Intensive Outpatient Services and Assessments (Rule 245G License)
• Child Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS)
• Mental Health Diagnostic Assessments
• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
• Animal Assisted Therapy
• Somatic Experiencing (SE)
• Play Therapy
• Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
• Heart Math Therapy
• Behavioral health services for a variety of diagnoses including, but not limited to, eating disorders, bariatric surgery, difficult behaviors, autism spectrum disorders, grief and loss, trauma, domestic violence, personality disorders, chronic pain management, mood disorders, stress management, spiritual counseling, parenting support, etc.