Community Resource Connections (CRC) is a nonprofit membership organization serving Beltrami, Cass, Clearwater and Hubbard Counties.
MNsure Navigators: Application for Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care, and Qualified Health Plans offered through the state of Minnesota’s health exchange. CRC staff provide computer and internet access, and question by question guidance. No cost to you. Appointments required.
Service Access: Assistance finding the resources you need. CRC staff will educate you about your service options, assist you with service applications, and advocate for you when the system doesn’t work as you need it to work. No cost to you.
Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors (NAPS): CRC’s Blackduck office site takes applications and serves as a dissemination point for food commodities provided through Second Harvest Food Bank. Eligibility is based on age (60+) and income (call for guidelines). Free monthly food boxes containing a $40 value of non-perishable food items.
Community Service Agency Membership: CRC works with community service agencies to organize and publish a hard copy resource directory as well as this electronic version. Other member services include: facilitation of networking meetings, cooperative marketing events, nonprofit start up guidance, and program support.
Community Resource Connections: 5 Locations:
For all 3 Bemidji locations call: 218-333-0880 (an auto voice attendant will request that you leave your name and telephone number: the first available staff member in either of our Bemidji office locations will return your call, usually within an hour or faster
1. CRC Headquarters: 716 Paul Bunyan Dr NW, Bemidji, MN 56601
2. CRC at the Northern Dental Access Center: 1405 Anne St NW, Bemidji, MN 56601
3. CRC at the County Community Services Building: 616 America Avenue NW Bemidji MN 56601 Suite 220
4. CRC at the Blackduck Resource Center: 218-835-5768 #17 Main St. (Moon Drug Building), PO Box 414, Blackduck, MN 56630
5. CRC at Walker-based BI-CAP: 218-547-3438 ext. 115 8245 Industrial Park Road NW Walker MN 56484 Mailing address PO Box 995 Walker MN 56484
Office hours vary; PLEASE call ahead for an appointment