A cooperative effort of 3 agencies: You may contact any of the 3 to make an appointment or learn more:
Beltrami County Children’s Services (Kami) 218-333-8313
Red Lake Family and Children’s Services (Jean) 218-679-1678
Sanford Health (Ali) 218-333-6509
We believe that all women have the power to have a healthy, sober pregnancy; with the right support, education and services, we offer:
- Help getting started with prenatal care, if you haven’t already started
- One on one visits during your prenatal appointments
- Home visits, if this is better for you.
- No judgment or shame…that is not helpful
- Help to stop using drugs and alcohol during your pregnancy
- Connections with services and resources to meet your daily needs
- Help with getting a chemical health assessment and alcohol and/or drug services if needed
- If you are dependent on opiates (heroine, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, etc.) we can help you break free from your dependence and get connected with services to treat your addiction.