Community Resource Connections:
Our goal is to help you gain access to the services that will allow you to participate in preventative health care. Staying healthy is easier, and far less expensive, that getting well.
We are established nonprofit service providers and caregivers in your community. We are NOT county, state or federal employees, nor do we work for health management systems like Prime West Health. We are reimbursed through contracts and grants that enable us to serve you without charging for that service.
We are trained and certified by MNsure to assist with online application for health insurance in Minnesota. The online application is faster and more reliable than paper applications submitted to the county system.
We work cooperatively with your County and State Human Service Departments, Minnesota Care, and MNsure. We serve as your advocate and guide. We also work with area MNsure Brokers who can help you choose the best Qualified Health Plan; if that is what you qualify for through the MNsure application system.
Staff in all of our locations respond to this number: 218-333-0880
How Our Services Work:
- You call a convenient site and schedule an appointment
- We explain how MNsure works and what items are needed at your appointment
- We provide computer and internet access; and we enter your data
- We provide document printing and faxing at no cost to you
- We help you create your own MNsure online account
- We guide you through the MNsure application question by question
- We assist you in interpreting application questions and how they relate to your situation
- You receive a copy of your completed application and account information
- We will keep a copy of your account information and application on file; but only with your written approval
- We help troubleshoot application problems
- We provide advocacy if an appeal is needed
- We cannot choose for your or recommend Qualified Health Plans; but will refer you to certified Brokers who are able to educate and guide you
By telephone: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm Call ahead to be seen in person.